As soon as you step into our service department you'll realize how far we take our professionalism. Don't let those "other guys" convince you they can service your bike as well as us. They have neither the facility or the training required to ensure your safety. Harley-Davidson of Valparaiso's service department has the experience and training necessary to maintain your Harley-Davidson. Contact Gary or Jared for all of your Harley-Davidson service and maintenance needs.
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter so you can be kept informed of all our specials and activities.
We have a complete custom paint shop and collision center available.
John Galloway has the experience required for repairing and custom painting Harley-Davidson components. Our service department specializes in collision repair and we are experienced in dealing with most insurance companies. Give us a call at 219-462-2223 or call John directly at 219-299-2228. We are your complete Harley service center.
Is your Factory Warranty about to expire?
You can continue to ride worry free for years with the purchase of a genuine Harley-Davidson factory-backed service plan that covers your Harley-Davidson for up to seven total years. You’ll have the confidence of knowing that should a covered repair be needed, the work will be performed by expert technicians in our service center or any HD dealership in the country. It’s smart “peace of mind” protection and it costs just pennies a day. Please act soon - you must acquire coverage before your factory warranty expires. Don’t leave your bike unprotected.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Nitrogen is larger in size than oxygen causing it to leak from the tire at a slower rate.
It is more stable than oxygen and will maintain pressure when heated up.
Nitrogen is low in moisture and oxygen content and will not corrode ot oxidize the wheel or tire.
$4.99 per tire! Chrome style caps are $1.50 a set extra
Tips For Keeping Your Ride in Great Shape
- Check spark plugs, make sure they are clean and properly gapped.
- Keep throttle and clutch cables lubed and adjusted.
- Check tire air pressure. It's important for proper tire wear and operational safety.
- Check all fluid levels: low motor oil, transmission oil, or primary fluid can cause premature wear and noise, and if left unattended, you can burn up your motor, transmission, or clutch.
- Low brake fluid can cause a spongy lever or spongy read brake pedal. Once air enters the system it will need to be flushed.
- Keep your battery fully charged. We recommend using a battery tender.
- We recommend you always carry extra spark plugs, fuses, and a quart of oil.
- Washing your bike? Stay clear of commercial washing facilities and perform the cleaning ritual yourself. Those high-pressure hoses at car washes can damage bike parts, which are more vulnerable than mechanical parts in cars. Wash and dry your bike in a shady spot, since the sun can create temperature differentials that harm paint and allow water to leave spots.
If you don't have the time or the tools to address these items,
give us a call, we'd be happy to help!